Fall Into Our October Menu | Souplantation/Sweet Tomatoes | Soup Bar & Healthy Buffet
Jump Into Fall With Our Flavorful October Menu
Fall is the perfect time for rich flavors and warm, healthy meals. To keep yourself comfortably fed during these chillier days, check out our classic buffet options as well as our seasonal favorites from our updated October menu.
Soups from our Soup Bar
- Pumpkin Bisque – This smooth, creamy soup consists of roma tomatoes, onions and garlic in addition to blended pumpkin and paprika. Finish it off with a soup bar condiment like garlic parmesan croutons!
- Fiery Quinoa & Black Bean Chili – Our vegan chili gives a little kick with jalapeno and chipotle peppers, in addition to quinoa, zucchini, bell peppers, black beans and sweet corn.
- Broccoli Cheese – Get your daily veggies in with this creamy, cheesy soup, seasoned with nutmeg, parsley, paprika and pepper.
Tossed & Prepared Salads
- Southwest Chile Lime Chicken – For this salad, we toss together both romaine and iceberg lettuce, fresh tomatoes, seasoned chicken, sweet corn, cheddar cheese and quinoa with our unique chile lime dressing.
- Sriracha Ranch Slaw – We prepare this slaw with shredded bok choy, green cabbage, red bell peppers, shredded carrots, cilantro, sweet corn and sunflower kernels, and mix it with our Sriracha ranch dressing.
- Four Cheese Alfredo – Our cheesy alfredo sauce is so rich and creamy, it’s the perfect topping for our fresh-cooked pasta.
- Garden Vegetable Marinara Sauce With Pasta & Meatballs – Chicken meatballs give a healthy alternative to a classic dish, tossed with our fresh-cooked pasta and house-made marinara sauce.
Bakery & Dessert
- Gluten Friendly Maple Nut Muffin – These sweet, crunchy muffins are perfectly golden and perfectly delicious.
- Pumpkin Bread Pudding – Our pumpkin bread pudding is a creamy custard, soaking brown bread and topped with walnuts, raisins and a drizzle of cream cheese frosting.
Visit Us Today
Our October menu is not only healthy but packed full of savory menu items that feature fall’s best flavors. Come visit us today at a Souplantation/Sweet Tomatoes location near you.