MEXICO FUN FACTS
From September 16-28, guests can enjoy Souplantation/Sweet Tomatoes freshly prepared Mexican dishes including the Azteca Taco w/Turkey Tossed Salad and the Chicken Enchilada Soup. And to learn a little more about our final destination, below are some final fun facts on Mexico.
- The green bean has been cultivated in Mexico for about 7,000 years
- Mexico introduced chocolate to the world
- Mexico City sinks 10 inches each year
- The word “tomato” comes from the Aztec language
Don’t forget to visit www.souplantation.com or www.sweettomatoes.com during your trip. Information and downloads including kids activity sheets for each country with coupons included are available online. In addition, you can share your trip around the world with friends by sending postcards from different countries to friends and family via email, Facebook and Twitter.
Some of our delicious Mexican dishes are below:
- Azteca Taco with Turkey Tossed Salad
- Chicken Enchilada Soup — NEW!
- Albondigas Locas Soup
- Southwest Chipotle Focaccia
- 100% Whole Wheat Spicy Jalapeno Salsa Pasta
- Roasted Potato Salad with Chipotle Chile Vinaigrette
- Baja Bean & Cilantro Prepared Salad
- House-Made Spicy Southwest Chipotle Dressing — NEW!